Our MissionOur goal as a non-profit is to both innovate and provide the public with agricultural and horticultural knowledge and skills. In short, we want to learn, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations. We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Get The GP Book
Volunteer with Garden Pool
Shop at Garden Pool!
Featured GP Products
Join the GP MeetupClick here to join the Garden Pool Meetup for public tours and classes.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Find Us On Facebook
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
- GP 5 Gallon UV Water Sterilizer - The GP 5 Gallon UV Water Sterilizer was designed by Garden Pool's Dennis McClung for the Garden Pool Haiti project to help provide clean water for ...
Author Archives: Dennis McClung
Purchase live Blue Nile Tilapia to add to your pond, aquarium, or garden pool. We sell live Nile Tilapia fingerlings that are approximately 1″-2″ WE WILL NOT SHIP. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY $2.00 EA mixed sex fingerlings 1″ – 2″ Bring a … Continue reading
It is only $5 for an order of azolla to add to your pond, aquarium, or garden pool. Azolla is very easy to grow and is a nutritious snack for water fowl, poultry, and fish. One order includes 1/4 cup of … Continue reading
1,040 liters or 275 U.S. gallons Previously Used for Food Items – Food Grade Plastic Perfect for Aquaponics or Rainwater Collection! IBC Tote Dimensions: H 45″ – 1.150m W 40″ – 1.02m L 48″ – 1.2m IBC Tote Weight: 128lbs … Continue reading
The Gro1 Wireless Weather Station + Sensor is the perfect system to help keep track of the temperature and humidity in multiple grow rooms or greenhouses. The station comes with 1 sensor, but can pair with up to 3 additional … Continue reading
Do you want an original Garden Pool design at your home? Would you like the GP Team to design it for you? We can do that and much more! The GP Team meets at your home and discuss your needs … Continue reading
How to make a Garden Pool For more detailed information, including pond-based systems, get a copy of The Garden Pool paperback book.
This pack includes 5 rolls of 1/2″ wide x 60′ long green garden tie tape! Use for training your fruit trees and plants! Price includes FREE Priority Shipping in the United States Only.
Garden Pool’s favorite hose attachment to water fruit trees! Allows water to gently soak into ground with minimal erosion Ideal for delicate plants that will not tolerate direct spray Perfect for seedlings This price includes FREE Shipping in the US only.