Follow Garden Pool on
Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool. Click here to learn more.
Watch GP on The Chew!Click here to watch Garden Pool's recent appearance on ABC's The Chew!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations.
We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Get the GP Newsletter
Join GP ASU Student Organization!
Order Berries & Fruit Trees
Join A GP MeetUp Group
Volunteer with GP and earn Volunteer Points!
*PRE-ORDER* The 3rd Edition!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Shop Online at GP!
Join the Seeds of the Month Club!
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
GP on Pinterest
GP on Twitter
Recent GP Classes
- Garden Pool attends the NYC GODAN Summit 2016 - For immediate release For Further Information contact: Dennis McClung Phone: 480-532-5821 email: Dennis@gardenpool.org MESA NONPROFIT GARDEN POOL...
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
Author Archives: Dennis McClung
For immediate release For Further Information contact: Dennis McClung Phone: 480-532-5821 email: Dennis@gardenpool.org MESA NONPROFIT GARDEN POOL TO PARTICIPATE IN GODAN SUMMIT Local federally recognized 501c(3) international public charity, Garden Pool, will be sharing their mission of sustainable food system … Continue reading
Looking for a great way to have a vertical aquaponic garden of your own? We have great news for you. After working on Shelfponics for almost two years now, we have the perfect unit and are excited to offer Shelponics … Continue reading
The much anticipated Third Edition of The Garden Pool is almost here! It is expected to ship in May 2016. The all new paperback book consists of 10 chapters and all full color pages with hundreds of amazing pictures and … Continue reading
The Ecosystem in a Jar is a great way to get started in aquaponics without requiring a large setup. The ecosystem is contained in a wide mouth, half-gallon (64 ounces or 1.9 liters), BPA free, all glass, Ball™ mason jar. … Continue reading
The newest addition to the GP Store. This is our favorite way to dry moringa leaf and seeds to save! This model features zippered openings which allow you to completely close off each dry rack level. Black storage case is … Continue reading
The EXTREME trays are 3x thicker than the standard trays! Perfect for seed starts! Our Seedling Tray Inserts are available in 50 cell and 72 cell cell packs and fit into all our 10” x 20” trays. These inserts are … Continue reading
3.25″ x 3.25″ x 3.5″ 0.5qt Square Pot Ideal for seed starts and cuttings. Fits great in 1020 trays. 30 Pack of square black pots.
Shop Local Shopping Cart Checkout Contact GP The handy 5 gallon bucket is perfect for transporting fish, aeroponics kits, and more!
Shop Local Shopping Cart Checkout Contact GP Extremely thick and durable. Great for homemade DWC hydroponic systems. Works with virtually any standard 5 gallon bucket.
Shop Local Shopping Cart Checkout Contact GP Lightech is the best quality fixture available in the market for the BEST PRICE! These new T5s outperform the competition and come with BULBS INCLUDED. They are available in either Grow or Bloom. … Continue reading