Our MissionOur goal as a non-profit is to both innovate and provide the public with agricultural and horticultural knowledge and skills. In short, we want to learn, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations. We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Get The GP Book
Volunteer with Garden Pool
Shop at Garden Pool!
Featured GP Products
Join the GP MeetupClick here to join the Garden Pool Meetup for public tours and classes.
- GP @ Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show 4/24 - 4/26 @ AZ State Fairgrounds
- The Roles of Pollinators in a Garden - Sat 4/18 -11AM @ Whole Foods Market Tempe
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Sat 5/16- 10:30 AM - @ Sunset Library Chandler
- Earth Day Picnic @ Garden Pool - Wednesday 4/22 @ 11AM - 1PM
- Green-fest at Estrella Mountain Community College - Wed 4/22/15 @ 9AM-12PM
- Garden Pool @ Southeast Regional Library in Gilbert - Thursday 4/23/15 @ 6 PM
Find Us On Facebook
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
- GP 5 Gallon UV Water Sterilizer - The GP 5 Gallon UV Water Sterilizer was designed by Garden Pool's Dennis McClung for the Garden Pool Haiti project to help provide clean water for ...
Category Archives: Goats
We were looking for a way to milk our goat more efficiently than using the hand and bucket method when we stumbled on a home made goat milking machine. The hand powered device uses an automotive tool, a hand vacuum … Continue reading
What Breed Of Dairy Goat Is Right For You? There are many types of Dairy Goat breeds recognized in the United States such as the: Nubian, Nigerian, Lamancha, Oberhasli, Saanen, Toggenburg and Alpine. We raise the Nigerian Dwarf Goats. They originated from … Continue reading
We have been spending a lot of time with our Dwarf Nigerian milking goat, Honey. Her kids are weened so she is in full dairy production. We milk her twice a day so a sturdy and comfortable milking stand is … Continue reading