Follow Garden Pool on
Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool. Click here to learn more.
Watch GP on The Chew!Click here to watch Garden Pool's recent appearance on ABC's The Chew!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations.
We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Get the GP Newsletter
Join GP ASU Student Organization!
Order Berries & Fruit Trees
Join A GP MeetUp Group
Volunteer with GP and earn Volunteer Points!
*PRE-ORDER* The 3rd Edition!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Shop Online at GP!
Join the Seeds of the Month Club!
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
GP on Pinterest
GP on Twitter
Recent GP Classes
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
- Designing Aquaponic Systems with SketchUp - We use the free program, SketchUp, to design most of our projects at Garden Pool. SketchUp (also known as Google SketchUp) is a 3D modelling program f...
Category Archives: GP News
As 2010 comes to an end, we look back at our first full year at the Garden Pool. We were fortunate to have had quite a few visitors at the Garden Pool in 2010. One of our more intriguing guests … Continue reading
Recorded LIVE When: October 20th, 2010 Where: Gangplank in Chandler, AZ Who: Dennis with GardenPool.org Length: 31 minutes GardenPool.org talked at Gangplank about the Garden Pool and our story. Here is the Garden Pool Story: Here are the slides from … Continue reading