GP is now hiring!
Follow Garden Pool on
Join A GP MeetUp Group
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations.
We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Custom GP Design
Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool. Click here to learn more.
Volunteer at Garden Pool!Volunteer at the home of the original Garden Pool to help us do amazing things in the community and abroad.
New Volunteer Hours:Sign up to volunteer here: http://gardenpool.org/volunteer
Tuesday - Saturday
11 AM - 5 PM
Ways to Volunteer with GP
*PRE-ORDER* The 3rd Edition!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Shop Online at GP!
Join the Seeds of the Month Club!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
- Designing Aquaponic Systems with SketchUp - We use the free program, SketchUp, to design most of our projects at Garden Pool. SketchUp (also known as Google SketchUp) is a 3D modelling program f...
GP on Pinterest
GP on Twitter
Find Us On Facebook
Category Archives: Water Conservation
Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, rainwater is also the best water for growing plants. We have even learned the secret to … Continue reading
We live in the Sonoran Desert so water is very precious here. Gray water is waste water that a household generates from sources like bathing and washing clothes that typically account for about 50-80% of potable water use. We have … Continue reading
We have been wanting to finish this project for a while. Well, we finally found the pump we wanted to make it happen. The pump we used is powered by the Garden Pool solar setup. This should add a substantial … Continue reading