Garden Pool is excited to announce that we have plans to head to West Africa to the beautiful country of Ghana! Our team will be working with a couple local villages to build GP systems with the intention to create a more sustainable food system for these communities.
Currently, food supply within these villages are unstable. People are living in poverty and are starving. The communities require new systems, skills, and tools to enable a more sustainable way of growing food, and in turn create a better quality of life for all. The majority of the people who live in these villages are small farmers and rely completely on agriculture. However, their agriculture practices could benefit from a self-sufficient, GP system to improve the quality and yield of the food they grow.
Ultimately, Garden Pool Ghana’s purpose is to:
- Produce and supply enough safe and nutritious food for their growing population.
- Reduce poverty and improve health.
- Create employment for families.
- Reduce waste of natural resources.
- Provide education and useful life skills.
- Create community development and growth.
Please continue to check back to this page for updates on our upcoming project! We appreciate your support!