Garden Pool is excited to announce that we have plans to head to Central America to the beautiful country of Honduras! Our team will be working with a large orphanage with 350 children in the heart of the mountains to build GP systems with the intention to create a more sustainable food system for the community.
Currently, food supply within the village is unstable. People are living in poverty and could use more nutrition. The communities require new systems, skills, and tools to enable a more sustainable way of growing food, and in turn create a better quality of life for all. Sustainable agriculture practices could improve the quality and yield of the food they grow.
Ultimately, the purpose of Garden Pool Honduras is to:
- Produce and supply enough safe and nutritious food for the orphan population of 350 children.
- Reduce poverty and improve health.
- Create employment for families.
- Reduce waste of natural resources.
- Provide education and useful life skills.
- Create community development and growth.
Please continue to check back to this page for updates on our upcoming project! We appreciate your support!
Want to join us or more info? Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.