Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool.Click here to learn more.
Follow Garden Pool on
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Fruit Trees 4 CommunitiesDo you live near Mesa, AZ?
Order wholesale berries, fruit, and nut trees. Order by November 10th and pickup at Garden Pool.
Go here to learn more or to select your varieties: http://gardenpool.org/fruit-trees-4-community
Volunteer at Garden Pool!Volunteer at the home of the original Garden Pool to help us do amazing things in the community and abroad.
Volunteer Hours:Sign up here: http://gardenpool.org/volunteer
Monday - Friday
8 AM - Noon
Ways to Volunteer with GP
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations. We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Get The GP Book
Shop Online at GP!
- FREE Backyard Orchard Planning Class - Friday 11/6, 6:30 PM @ Garden Pool
- FREE Backyard Orchard Planning Class - Saturday 10/24 - 11:00 AM @ Garden Pool
- GP Halloween Potluck, Tour, & Food Drive - Saturday 10/31 5:30PM @ Garden Pool
- DIY Backyard Orchard Planning - Thursday 10/22 - 6:30 PM @ Mesa Public Library
- Seed Library Grand Opening - Saturday 10/17 12:00PM @ Mesa Public Library
- FREE CLASS: Seed Starting - Saturday - 10/17/15 - 10:30 AM @ Mesa Public Library
GP on Pinterest
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
- Designing Aquaponic Systems with SketchUp - We use the free program, SketchUp, to design most of our projects at Garden Pool. SketchUp (also known as Google SketchUp) is a 3D modelling program f...
GP on Twitter
Work for GP!Click here to apply to work for Garden Pool.