Garden Pool started as one family’s backyard project and has evolved in to a movement. Garden Pool has over 1,000 local community volunteers in the Phoenix area and is expanding across the globe as a federally recognized 501(c)3 charitable organization.
The original family home in Mesa, AZ serves as the base of operations for the non-profit, Garden Pool. We are excited to announce that we are opening the home to volunteer opportunities on a regular basis for several reasons:
- increased research for more sustainable ways to grow food
- more first-hand learning opportunities for students and volunteers
- serve as GP’s center for research, design, and operational work
- local hunger relief as all food produced at the GP will be donated to the needy
- serve as an outlet for local community service hours
- extended teaching capabilities with more GP classes
- prototype and manufacture GP supplies with our makerlab with 3D printing
- provide more opportunities for you to be a part of the GP Team!
We would like to thank Stardust Building Supplies for the generous gifts-in-kind donation to help open the Research Center to the public!
Garden Pool needs donations to keep the Garden Pool Research Center open. We are seeking tax-deductible charitable donations to help us give back to the community. Please donate below to help GP do what we do best!