Garden Pool believes that 3D printing is an exciting tool that will bring many advances for sustainable food production in the years to come. We are currently designing 3D models of advanced concepts. We print the best designs in biodegradable plastic, PLA, for our prototyping phase. GP is currently building a collection of these designs that we will share with the public in an open source way on our website and at Thingiverse. Soon, our entire collection of 3D printed parts will also be available at the GP Store!
Follow Garden Pool on
Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool. Click here to learn more.
Order Berries & Fruit Trees
Watch GP on The Chew!Click here to watch Garden Pool's recent appearance on ABC's The Chew!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations.
We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Get the GP Newsletter
Join GP ASU Student Organization!
Join A GP MeetUp Group
Volunteer with GP and earn Volunteer Points!
*PRE-ORDER* The 3rd Edition!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Shop Online at GP!
Join the Seeds of the Month Club!
- How To Design with SketchUp - 6 Week Course - @ The Garden Pool - 6-8 PM
- Seed Library Grand Opening - Saturday 4/15 2 PM @ Tempe Public Library
- FREE CLASS: Seed Starting - Saturday - 4/15/17 - 1 PM @ Tempe Public Library
- Garden Pool Certification 2 Day Course - Design, build & run a GP
- Garden Pool Honduras - Certification Course & Volunteer Build
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
GP on Pinterest
GP on Twitter
Recent GP Classes
- Garden Pool attends the NYC GODAN Summit 2016 - For immediate release For Further Information contact: Dennis McClung Phone: 480-532-5821 email: Dennis@gardenpool.org MESA NONPROFIT GARDEN POOL...
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...