Do you live near Mesa, Arizona?
Do you want to do amazing things and help Garden Pool help others?
We are proud to announce that Garden Pool is a formal nonprofit organization. Thanks to your support, Garden Pool has evolved from an empty swimming pool in to a movement. We will continue to educate and innovate self-sustaining food production, but now we have the formal structure to expand well beyond the confines of a family backyard.
We are looking for individuals and groups who are interested in helping Garden Pool, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Our goal as a non-profit is to both innovate and educate the public with agricultural and horticultural knowledge and skills. In short, we want to learn, create, teach, and support better ways to grow food in our community!
How can you help?
Here is what Garden Pool needs:
- Grassroots Organizers – Help us spread the word and get things done. Volunteer to help GP with meetup events, networking, and public support.
- GP Team Members – Help us build to improve our community. Volunteer to help schools, community gardens, and everyday folks build sustainable food systems.
- GP Caretaker – Help us take care of the Garden Pool on occasions. The GP caretakers need a vacation. Volunteer to take care of the GP a couple of times a year.
- Local Educators – Help us teach sustainable food production methods and grow food. Garden Pool would like to teach and help your school build a sustainable food production system.
- Commercial Sponsors – Help us help others by donating to a nonprofit. Garden Pool needs donations to make everything work. We appreciate and support the local businesses, but we need help.
- Local Organizations – Work with GP to help educate the community. We would like to work with your organization to teach the public sustainable ways to grow food.
Are you in? Use the application below and we will contact you shortly via email. We appreciate the help and support!