Follow Garden Pool on
Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool. Click here to learn more.
Order Berries & Fruit Trees
Watch GP on The Chew!Click here to watch Garden Pool's recent appearance on ABC's The Chew!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations.
We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Get the GP Newsletter
Join GP ASU Student Organization!
Join A GP MeetUp Group
Volunteer with GP and earn Volunteer Points!
*PRE-ORDER* The 3rd Edition!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Shop Online at GP!
Join the Seeds of the Month Club!
- Garden Pool Honduras - Certification Course & Volunteer Build
- Garden Pool Certification 2 Day Course - Design, build & run a GP
- GP Team Volunteer Project - Sat 2/25 - 7 AM - McMullen Garden Pool - California
- Seed Library Grand Opening - Saturday 4/15 2 PM @ Tempe Public Library
- FREE CLASS: Seed Starting - Saturday - 4/15/17 - 1 PM @ Tempe Public Library
GP on Pinterest
GP on Twitter
Recent GP Classes
- Garden Pool attends the NYC GODAN Summit 2016 - For immediate release For Further Information contact: Dennis McClung Phone: 480-532-5821 email: Dennis@gardenpool.org MESA NONPROFIT GARDEN POOL...
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...
Category Archives: Irrigation
Black Vinyl Tubing (ID) 1” – (OD) 1 1/4” – Up to 25 ft Made from strong and durable vinyl material, these tubes are available in a variety of sizes and lengths, great for use with air or water. The … Continue reading
Black Vinyl Tubing – (ID) 3/4″ – (OD) 1″ – Up to 25 ft Also known as “three quarter inch” flexi-tubing. Made from strong and durable vinyl material, these tubes are available in a variety of sizes and lengths, great … Continue reading
Black Vinyl Tubing – (ID) 1/2″ – (OD) 5/8″ – up to 100 ft Also known as “half-inch” flexi-tubing. Made from strong and durable horticultural grade vinyl material. These tubes are great for use with air or water. The tube … Continue reading
Intended to use with 5 Gallon, 6 Gallon, or drums up to 55 gallon. Easily pour nutrients without having to pickup large and heavy containers. These provide a smooth, fast flow with no dribble and prevents spills. 3/4″MPT to spigot … Continue reading
Regulate water flow with 6 different settings using these high quality Flow Valves. Fits 1/2″ inner diameter hosing.
Gro1 float valve will allow you to control the water level of your tank or reservoir with no maintenance. They can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Each one comes with a mounting nut and rubber seal and are individually packaged … Continue reading
The Orbit Plastic Full-Pattern Shrub Sprinkler Head features a durable plastic insert nozzle that’s fixed to spray in a full 360-degree circle or 180-degree half-circle. This sprinkler head has a 1/2 in. FNPT inlet and incorporates a filter to help … Continue reading
Easily stop and start water flow using these durable valves. Fits 1/2″ or 3/4″ flexi-tubing. Available in convenient 3 or 6 packs! Price includes FREE Priority Shipping in the United States Only.
Find all the barbed fittings you need for plumbing your setup with barbed tees, elbows, connectors, hose clamps, and more! We offer premium fittings in convenient 10 packs for 1/2″, 3/4″, or 1″ ID flexi-tubing sizes. Price includes FREE Shipping in … Continue reading
Botanicare poly-injection formed, bulkhead fittings are designed to turn a variety of materials in to grow systems. These premium threaded bulkhead fittings include covers (debris screens) to ensure proper flow for drain outlets. A rubber gasket is included with each … Continue reading