Here is a list of our do-it-yourself projects. Many include video, instructions, PDFs, recipes, and more. Stay tuned for more projects and check back to existing pages for updates. To be a part of our projects in person, join our meetup group.
Follow Garden Pool on
Become a GP Intern!Apply for an internship at Garden Pool. Click here to learn more.
Order Berries & Fruit Trees
Watch GP on The Chew!Click here to watch Garden Pool's recent appearance on ABC's The Chew!
Help Support Garden PoolGarden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity and eligible to receive tax-deductible donations.
We need donations to operate.
Thank you for your support!
Garden Pool’s MissionOur goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Get the GP Newsletter
Join GP ASU Student Organization!
Join A GP MeetUp Group
Volunteer with GP and earn Volunteer Points!
*PRE-ORDER* The 3rd Edition!
GP Aeroponics Kits!
Shop Online at GP!
Join the Seeds of the Month Club!
- FREE CLASS: Seed Saving - Saturday - 3/4/17 - 1:30 PM @ White Tank Library
- FREE CLASS: Seed Starting - Saturday - 3/11/17 - 2 PM @ SERL
- Garden Pool Honduras - Certification Course & Volunteer Build
- Garden Pool Certification 2 Day Course - Design, build & run a GP
- GP Team Volunteer Project - Sat 2/25 - 7 AM - McMullen Garden Pool - California
GP on Pinterest
GP on Twitter
Recent GP Classes
- Garden Pool attends the NYC GODAN Summit 2016 - For immediate release For Further Information contact: Dennis McClung Phone: 480-532-5821 email: Dennis@gardenpool.org MESA NONPROFIT GARDEN POOL...
- How to Grow Duckweed and Azolla - If you know Garden Pool, then you know we love Duckweed! This amazing plant is important to our system and now we would like to teach you how to grow ...
- How to Make a Simple 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics System - The 5 gallon bucket aeroponic system is very simple to make and operate. It was designed to provide a compact and inexpensive way to grow food usi...
- How to Harvest and Store Rainwater, Dew, & Frost - Every year, our home collects over 15,000 gallons of rainwater and continually stores over 5,000 gallons of water to grow food. Besides being free, ...
- Getting Started in Aquaponics - Class: Getting Started in Aquaponics Recorded LIVE When: September 7th, 2013 Where: The Garden Pool in Mesa, AZ Length: 57 minutes Getting Starte...
- How to Grow and Cook Banana Plants - Bananas are one of the most beautiful plants that can be added to your garden. The large green leaves provide a lush tropical feel to any growing envi...
- Growing Duckweed - We really appreciate what duckweed contributes to the Garden Pool. We dedicate more surface area of growing duckweed than to any other plant we grow. ...
- Starting Plants from Seeds - Starting plants from seed is an art, but one that can be learned. We plant thousands of seeds every year at the Garden Pool and starting plants from s...