Garden Pool started as one family’s backyard project and has evolved in to a movement. Garden Pool has over 1,600 local community volunteers in the Phoenix area and is expanding across the globe as a federally recognized 501(c)3 charitable organization.
Our base of operations is located in downtown Mesa, Arizona. We provide volunteer opportunities here for many reasons:
- increased research for more sustainable ways to grow food
- more first-hand learning opportunities for students and volunteers at the GP Research Center
- local hunger relief as food produced at the C.O.R.N. garden will be donated to the hungry
- serve as an outlet for community service hours
- extended teaching capabilities with more GP classes
- provide more opportunities for you to be a part of the GP Team!
Look for exciting upcoming community volunteer projects at the GP Research Center, including the C.O.R.N. Garden and upcoming GP Library. GP also travels globally for interventions in developing countries with our global partners.
Garden Pool needs monetary donations to help Garden Pool help others. We are seeking tax-deductible charitable monetary donations to help us give back to the community. Here is a link to our letter of federal recognition as a charitable non-profit from the IRS. Please donate below to help GP do what we do best. Thank You!