Volunteer with Garden Pool and earn Volunteer Points to get earn amazing stuff or even overseas travel!
For every hour you volunteer with Garden Pool you will earn one Volunteer Point. You can save your Volunteer Points to redeem for GP T-Shirts, plants, seeds, duckweed, overseas trips, and more!
Here is how to participate:
1. Go to gardenpool.org/volunteer and select how you would like to volunteer.
There is a list of our current volunteer opportunities to choose from. Find the area that interests you and select the program to learn more.
2. Fill out the form on the volunteer opportunity you like and select “Express Interest”
3. The GP Team will add you to our database of volunteers and you will receive an email with your login information to keep track of your volunteer hours to start accumulating Volunteer Points. Download the Free App for Apple or Android phones on Apple iTunes or Google Play. Search for “Track It Forward” and download the free App.
4. Sign in to your app when you volunteer with Garden Pool.
5. Enter your volunteer hours when you are done volunteering for the day.
The Garden Pool Team will track the hours that you volunteer and keep track of the Volunteer Points you accumulate. You can redeem your points at any time for anything found on our Shop Online, Shop Local or FT4C.org website. Let The GP Team know when you are ready to redeem. You can also save your points toward overseas trips with Garden Pool!